Why are auto insurance insurance rates going up?
- We continue to add new carriers each year so we can reshop with new carriers
- We are seeing rate increases among many carriers
- Auto Rate Increases
- Trends in Increase in claims costs in last five years in frequency and severity of claims
- Cars become more costly to repair due to advanced technology in vehicles
- People are driving more – maybe due to lower fuel costs or constrained job market
- Distracted driving is increasing – more people texting and driving
- Injury costs going up – driven by medical cost inflation and increase claim complexity costs are up 6%
- Weather related costs are up due to more flooding and hail damage locally
- Risk Profile changes like claims, tickets and accidents and credit
We would be happy to review options to lower your overall costs. We have over 50 insurance carriers to choose from.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers