Who could benefit from an umbrella policy?
- Drive a
car or let someone else use their car
dinner parties or other gatherings
- Participate in carpools or other group activities
- Own a
home, rental properties or multiple residences
- Have young drivers in their household
triggers the use of an umbrella policy?
85% of umbrellas payments on umbrella claims are related
to auto accidents, and over the past 12 months, 30% of those claims involved a
pedestrian, motorcycle or bicycle. Below are a few examples of recent claims,
all of which required a payout of more than $1 million. That’s much higher than any auto policy limits, so consider
what might be right for your as we offers limits up to $5 million.
- Policyholder hit gas instead of brake by
mistake and ran through the front of a restaurant, seriously injuring several
- Policyholder didn’t see a motorcycle and
pulled out, causing the motorcyclist to hit the side of the customer’s car.
- Policyholder's car went off the road. The
driver overcorrected, causing the vehicle to roll multiple times.
- Policyholder's son was allegedly driving
under the influence and hit a bicyclist.
- Policyholder accidentally set a fire in his
apartment which spread to other units.
makes our agency great choice for you?
- Customers can select from $1 million to $5 million in additional liability coverage.
- We offers a "true” umbrella while
many other carriers only offer an "excess" umbrella product. We may cover other losses that otherwise would not be paid at all
such as an auto accident in
another country or libel or slander.
- We can offer umbrella products that is open peril, so
if it's not specifically excluded, then it's covered!
- Customers may be eligible for a discount
on their homeowners policy when the umbrella is written with Safeco.
Please contact us at email@example.com or phone number 281-558-2210 to discuss what coverages you may need.