What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Do not stay in a place where you could be injured.
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
- Do not start your car's engine if it suffered water damage. That will cause the engine to have worst damage. Have it towed when it can to your body shop.
If you need help please contact us:
Service@SuzanneBrownAgency.com or call 281-558-2210
We are here to help you through this process. Please call our office at 281-558-2210 to help you through this process. We are here to help you.
We offer over 100 insurance carriers.