The millennial generation has come to be the largest and most educated generation the U.S. has ever seen; however, millennials are also the most under insured. A survey done by InsuranceQuotes.com showed that about one in four adults between the ages 18 and 29 did not have health insurance. Millennials are also less likely to have other types of insurance such as auto, life, home, or renters. Being a highly educated generation, millennials need to know everything about insurance before they decide to purchase it, so here are the five most important facts for millennials to know when purchasing insurance.
- You need insurance. Whether you think you are too young or don't have enough assets you need to insure, you still need some type of basic insurance coverage.
- Insurance can be affordable. After taking a look at basic rates and coverage, millennials will likely be surprised at how much protection they could receive at such a low cost.
- Insurance is better support than relying on your parents or anyone else. Millennials are also part of the boomerang generation, which is when young adults move back home or rely on their parents for financial support after college. Even if your parents are willing to be your safety net, you should still purchase basic insurance so that you will be secure in the long run.
- Health and life insurance are not your only options. Renters insurance, smartphone protection plans, travel insurance, and rental car insurance are merely a few of the insurance options available to millennials who might not own their own house or automobile yet.
- Insurance is easy to purchase. Here at Suzanne Brown Agency, we understand that millennials are tech savvy and want the fastest and easiest option when it comes to purchasing a product. That's why you can get a quote directly when you visit our website. You can also explore your numerous options when it comes to coverage and protection.
To obtain free insurance quotes or better insurance coverage please contact an independent insurance agency like us who can offer multiple carriers.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers