Boat season is upon us, so purchase boat insurance to ensure that your boat is protected in case of an emergency. Here are some of the perks included with boaters insurance:
- Total loss replacement - replaces insured's boat with a brand new one of similar make and quality
- Disappearing deductibles - reduces the deductible by 25 percent at each claim free renewal
- Replacement cost fishing equipment - up to $10,000 for tackle, rods, and reels
- Replacement cost personal effects - protects the insured's personal items including cameras, clothes, cell phones, etc.
- 24-hour roadside assistance - covers trailer and tow vehicle
- Emergency towing and labor - provides on-water towing service
- Wreckage removal coverage
- Property damage liability - includes coverage for fuel spill and cleanup
- Medical payments - includes coverage for water-skiers
For more information, take a look at our web page on boat and watercraft insurance. If you have any questions regarding boaters insurance, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.
To obtain free insurance quotes or better insurance coverage please contact an independent insurance agency like us who can offer multiple carriers.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers