We are here to help you if you have storm damage. Please email us at Service@SuzanneBrownAgency.com or call 281-558-2210 for help.
We care about you. In case Tropical Depression 14 comes our way, here are some friendly reminders.
Things to do now to prepare for a tropical storm
- Plan - make a plan with your family on what to do if there is an emergency
- Move - As high winds may be expected, secure your outside items. Move potential projectile items inside or Anchor down.
- Move - Elevate important items ie place furniture on blocks in case of flood
- Gather - Get supplies, such as water, prescription, non perishable food, cell phone battery operated chargers, flashlights, etc
- Pay - make sure insurance premiums are paid to avoid a lapse in coverage and know your coverage and deductibles. Click here to Pay online.
- Move - store your vehicles to higher grounds away from large trees
- Protect your home- trim your trees back, clear your gutters, remove debris that could block street drains, check your window seals, etc.
- Be sure you have flood insurance for property and comprehensive coverage on vehicles.
To discuss this please contact us.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Houston, Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 100 insurance carriers