Mold is a serious issue that can creep up on you when you are least expecting it. Take a look at these suggestions to prevent mold from forming in your house this summer.
- Keep humidity levels in your house relatively low. Some ways to do this are to vent appliances that generate moisture such as bathrooms and dryers.
- Make sure you have products in your home that can fight against mold such as mold-resistant drywall, paint or sheetrock.
- Clean your home regularly to reduce the possibility of mold growth. Bathrooms are an important place to focus on because of the accumulation of moisture.
- Repair any water leaks you might have as soon as soon as possible.
- Clean your gutters regularly.
To obtain free insurance quotes or better insurance coverage please contact an independent insurance agency like us who can offer multiple carriers.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers