Some tips to help reduce the risk of spreading the disease:
- Regulate humidity, as bacteria and viruses can thrive in low humidity environments.
- Maintain air filters to ensure the air is as clean as possible.
- Regulate temperature because warm bodies fight infections better than a cold body.
- Encourage employees and visitors to stay home if they show symptoms.
- Educate guests on symptoms of the virus so they can take proper precautions.
- Consider installing handwashing stations around public spaces.
- Avoid touching the nose, mouth, and eyes.
- Keep all surfaces clean, paying particular attention to the common areas.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 100 insurance carriers