1. Review your coverages and deductibles with your agent.
2. Understand why needing higher liability limits is important. You will want higher limits to cover your personal assets in case you have to pay out for someone's injuries.
3. Understand if you have rental car coverage to cover lost of income coverage if you cause damage to a rental car and the rental company tries to charge you for loss of income.
4. Ask for coverage if you want personal items covered when stolen from your vehicle. Base policies do not cover this but some carriers will add it for additional premium
5. Set your payment on auto pay to avoid unexpected lapse in coverages
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 100 insurance carriers