No one is immune to identity fraud
Help protect against identity fraud
You've probably heard of identity theft -which occurs when someone steals your personal information -but you may not be aware of the more serious crime of identity fraud. Identity fraud occurs when someone uses that stolen information to commit a crime or fraud in your name.
No one is immune to identity fraud. It's the fastest growing white-collar crime in America, with no end in sight. Falling victim to identity fraud could tarnish your good name, it can potentially ruin your credit, compromise your financial and medical history, and drain your assets. Once the damage is done, the road back to restoring what was yours can be both time-consuming and expensive.
As the first insurer to offer reimbursement for identity fraud expenses, Travelers can help you repair the harm that's been done. So you can get back to being you even faster.
Travelers identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage can cover:
- Expense reimbursements up to $25,000 with no deductible for named expenses incurred to restore your identity including:
- Reimbursement for certain fees related to medical identity fraud
- Travel expenses (up to $1,000 a week for up to five weeks)
- Replacement of government issued identification
- Lost wages (up to $1,000 a week for up to five weeks)
- Reasonable Attorneys' fees
- Resolution services to help reclaim your identity and restore credit
- Guidance from one of our consumer fraud specialists
With our fraud protection services, you'll have the guidance and professional support of our consumer fraud specialists to help you reclaim your identity. Travelers identity fraud expense reimbursement coverage is an invaluable addition to your Travelers homeowners, condo or tenant insurance policy.
No one should be without identity fraud protection. That's why Travelers makes it so easy to get the coverage you need. Our identity fraud services are included for Platinum Plus Homeowner policies or can be added to any Travelers
insurance for a low yearly fee. Considering what's at stake, it's a small price to pay for something no one can afford to be without.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers