Keep these suggestions in mind as you prepare your home for the summer.
- Check outlets and make sure they are still functioning properly, as to prevent potential fire hazards.
- Make sure all locks on doors and windows are functioning.
- Inspect your toilet for erosion of plastic floater valves and check your pipes.
- Clean or replace your furnace filter.
- Clean your dryer exhaust duct and the space under the dryer by removing lint and dust.
- Inspect the hoses on your washer and replace those that show signs of leakage or damage.
- Clean or replace the filter in your air-conditioner.
- Plan your watering schedule to keep your plants hydrated and healthy. Also, adding a layer of mulch helps the ground retain moisture and also suppresses weeds.
- Lastly, make sure you have proper home insurance.
To obtain free insurance quotes or better insurance coverage please contact an independent insurance agency like us who can offer multiple carriers.
Suzanne Brown Insurance Agency
A Texas Independent Insurance Agency with over 40 insurance carriers